As with our hugely popular 1L Gō-Ecō Bottle, KURO-Bō’s reusable 550ml Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottle is hand-made from durable, high-quality borosilicate glass (pyrex) which is much stronger and lighter than your standard glass. It comes with a sustainable bamboo lid, wrist strap, food-grade silicon leak-proof seal and an insulating and protecting neoprene sleeve.
Contemporary and functional, each Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottle is individually hand-made and reinforced, ensuring a lightweight, durable and portable design.
Is this too small? Have you seen our stunning 1L Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottle?
And, if paired with KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal Kōins (see Filter Sets and Starter Kits), every sip of water you take won’t just taste better, it will be healthier for you – and the planet, too – every single day, for 3+ whole months!
Ideally pair with our 100% plastic-free KURO-Bō Gō-Ecō Natural Cleaning Brush (see Accessories) for gentle, effective and eco-friendly cleaning.
This Bottle is your ideal ‘Forever Bottle’ and the first step to moving away from harmful and expensive single-use plastic bottles. It also makes a unique, eco-friendly and contemporary gift for family, friends, colleagues or employees.
Dimensions: 24cm H x 7cm W / Weight: 340g
- Unique to KURO-Bō and hand-made from high-quality borosilicate glass (pyrex)
- Much more lightweight, durable and portable than standard glass
- Individually reinforced and reusable
- Makes a unique gift for family, friends, colleagues or employees
- Ideally paired with KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal Kōins for 3+ months of daily naturally filtered water, wherever you are!
- Also consider our unique 100% plastic-free natural cleaning brush with sisal bristles and a bamboo handle.
- Your ideal first step to moving away from harmful and expensive single-use plastic bottles.