KURO-Bō’s reusable and hugely popular 1 Litre Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottle is hand-made from durable, high-quality borosilicate glass (pyrex) which is much stronger and lighter than your standard glass. It comes with a polished stainless steel lid, food-grade silicon leak-proof seal and a non-slip silicon grip.
Contemporary and functional, each Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottle is individually hand-made and reinforced, ensuring a lightweight, durable and portable design.
Is this too big? Have you seen our stunning 550ml Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottle?
And, if paired with KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal Kōins (see Filter Kits and Starter Packs), every sip of water you take won’t just taste better, it will be healthier for you – and the planet, too – every single day, for 3+ months!
This Bottle is your ideal ‘Forever Bottle’ and the first step to moving away from harmful and expensive single-use plastic bottles. It also makes a unique, eco-friendly and contemporary gift for family, friends, colleagues or employees.
Dimensions: 28cm H x 8cm W / Weight: 470g
- Unique to KURO-Bō and hand-made from high-quality borosilicate glass (pyrex)
- Much more lightweight, durable and portable than standard glass
- Individually reinforced and reusable
- Makes a unique gift for family, friends, colleagues or employees
- Ideally paired with KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal Kōins for 3+ months of daily naturally filtered water, wherever you are!
- Your ideal first step to moving away from harmful and expensive single-use plastic bottles.