- Hand-made from high-quality borosilicate glass (pyrex)
- Much more lightweight, durable and portable than standard glass
- Individually reinforced, reusable and limited-edition
- Paired with KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal Kōins for 3 months of daily naturally filtered water, wherever you are!
- Makes a unique gift for family, friends, colleagues or employees
- Your ideal first step to moving away from harmful and expensive single-use plastic bottles.
As with our hugely popular 1L Gō-Ecō Bottle, KURO-Bō’s reusable 550ml Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottle is hand-made from durable, high-quality borosilicate glass (pyrex) which is much stronger and lighter than your standard glass. It comes with a sustainable bamboo lid, wrist strap, food-grade silicon leak-proof seal and an insulating and protecting neoprene sleeve.
Contemporary and functional, each Gō-Ecō Glass Water Bottle is individually hand-made and reinforced, ensuring a lightweight, durable and portable design.
And, when paired with KURO-Bō Activated Charcoal Kōins, every sip of water you take won’t just taste better, it will be healthier for you – and the planet, too – every single day, for 3+ months!
Ideally also pair with our 100% plastic-free KURO-Bō Gō-Ecō Natural Cleaning Brush (see Accessories) for gentle, effective and eco-friendly cleaning.
This Filter Bottle Set is your ideal first step to moving away from harmful and expensive single-use plastic bottles. It also makes an incredibly unique gift for family, friends, colleagues or employees.